看美剧,No字幕:美语学习笔记(爱情篇)

看美剧,No字幕:美语学习笔记(爱情篇)
作 者: 金利
出版社: 科学出版社
丛编项:
版权说明: 本书为出版图书,暂不支持在线阅读,请支持正版图书
标 签: 听力
ISBN 出版时间 包装 开本 页数 字数
未知 暂无 暂无 未知 0 暂无

作者简介

  北京世纪友好教育投资有限公司成立于2002年7月,是一家致力于开发英语类书籍、软件等产品的专业性公司。公司精心打造的品牌图书“英语词汇类丛书”、“国内外考试类丛书”、“英语休闲读物类丛书”和“实用英语类丛书”等多个产品在各类英语图书排行榜中均名列前茅。

内容简介

涵盖《吉尔莫女孩》、《橘子郡男孩》、《吸血鬼日记》、《绝望主妇》、《绯闻少女》、《篮球兄弟》6部时下流行爱情美剧+99个精彩对白,让你过足视听瘾!

图书目录

前 言 2

目 录 4

Chapter 1 Gilmore Girls 《吉尔莫女孩》 7

01 Now you’re kidding. 你是在开玩笑吧。 7

02 Good for you. 真替你高兴。 8

03 I think we should set them up. 我想我们该撮合他们。 10

04 Keep your pants on. 稍等,不要着急。 12

05 Can I have a bite? 我能尝一口吗? 13

06 I’ll make a mental note. 我会牢记的。 15

07 On the count of three. 数到三。 16

08 I’ve been up for hours. 我都醒了很久了。 17

09 I’ll call you later. 我晚点给你打电话。 19

10 What’s with you? 你怎么回事? 20

11 Don’t sweat it. 别担心。 22

12 You’re making a mess. 你把这里弄得一团糟。 24

13 I had no choice. 我别无选择。 25

14 You’re in a good mood. 你心情很好。 27

15 Are you serious? 你说的是真的吗? 28

16 It will never happen again. 这样的事再也不会发生了。 30

17 I’m so sick of her. 我讨厌她。 31

18 It’s not too late to back out. 想退出还来得及。 32

Chapter 2 The O. C. 《橘子郡男孩》 35

01 Make yourself comfortable. 不要客气。 35

02 That’s my point exactly. 那正是我要说的。 36

03 I’ll handle it. 我会处理的。 38

04 Can I try this on? 我可以试一下吗? 39

05 What’s on the agenda? 有什么安排吗? 41

06 No way. 没门儿。 42

07 You want to hang out sometime? 你有时间出去走走吗? 44

08 Clear the air. 消除误会。 45

09 It happens to me all the time. 我老是这样。 47

10 It’s a band aid for a bullet wound. 那是治标不治本。 48

11 Sorry to just pop in. 抱歉贸然来访。 50

12 I’ll find another way to get by. 我会另想他法过活的。 51

13 No more digs at my dad. 不要再讽刺我爸了。 53

14 Speak of the devil and the devil he does appear. 说曹操,曹操到。54

Chapter 3 The Vampire diaries 《吸血鬼日记》 57

01 I predict this year is gonna be kick ass. 我预言今年一定很棒。 57

02 So not getting in the middle. 别犹豫啦! 58

03 Fly free. 随便走走。 60

04 I rock. 我牛吧? 61

05 She talks more than I can listen. 她总是在我旁边碎碎念! 62

06 You almost got me. 你差点骗到我了。 64

07 I’ve been kind of m.i.a. ... 我最近在玩失踪…… 65

08 In lieu of any other options. 我们别无选择。 67

09 I’m not that evolved. 我没那么高尚。 68

10 His trip is open-ended. 他的行程还没有确定。 70

11 It can’t be to just catch up. 绝不只是为了聊聊天吧。 71

12 Cut her some slack. 放她一马吧。 72

13 His eyes are so blue. 他的眼神好忧郁。 74

14 You’re letting your jealousy get the best of you. 你在纵容你的嫉妒心占上风。76

15 I’m not going to put up with the drama. 我再也不能忍受你的反复无常了。 77

16 That’s not stabbing you in the back. 那不是暗箭伤人。 79

17 Mason was a catch. 梅森很抢手。 80

18 I’m not living up to my best self. 我没有达到最佳状态。 82

19 There is no us. 你别搅和进来。 84

20 The girl’s got heart. 她心地很好。 85

21 Like you had a choice. 貌似你也别无它选吧。 87

22 Elijah is old school. 伊利亚很守旧。 88

23 I was looking out for myself. 我要替自己着想。 90

24 I wasn’t thinking straight. 当时我没想到。 91

Chapter 4 Desperate Housewives 《绝望主妇》 94

01 Ease up. 放轻松。 94

02 Your mother is quite the card shark. 你妈妈是个打牌高手。 95

03 What brings you here? 什么风把你吹来了? 97

04 It’s my call. 我说话算话。 98

05 It makes sense. 这有道理。 100

06 You just had to cut me off. 你当时就该阻拦我的。 101

07 Suck it up. 算了吧。 103

08 You’re not bailing on me? 你不帮我了? 104

09 That’s big of you. 你真是宽宏大量。 106

10 It puts a crimp in your plans. 它扰乱了你的计划。 108

11 You put us in a really awkward position. 你让我们的处境很尴尬。 109

12 Count me in. 算我一个。 110

13 I won’t say a word. 我一个字都不会说。 112

14 For better or for worse. 不论好坏。 114

15 You’ll keep the thought to yourself. 有意见保留。 115

16 You just have to stick your nose into other people’s business.你只需八卦点别人的事(就好了)。 117

17 Take a load off. 休息会儿。 118

18 Do you mind if I steal Tom for a sec? 你介意我和汤姆说会话吗? 120

19 Let me give it a shot. 让我试试看。 122

20 There’s no point. 不可能。 123

Chapter 5 Gossip Girls《绯闻少女》 125

01 That is the lamest excuse I’ve ever heard. 这是我听过的最差劲的理由。125

02 You must have your own wing. 你一定有自己的见解。 127

03 It’s a long story. 说来话长。 128

04 I’m working on it. 我正在努力。 130

05 Where are you headed? 你要去哪儿? 131

06 Fortunately, Yale is out of her reach. 幸好她去不了耶鲁大学。 133

07 It wrapped up sooner than expected. 结束比预期的早。 135

08 No time for oxygen. 太忙了! 136

09 We are going to blow them away. 我们会震惊全场的。 138

10 What a lovely surprise. 真是个愉快的惊喜啊! 139

11 It’s no one’s fault. 这不是任何人的错。 140

12 It’s the big day. 今天是个好日子。 142

13 I know something’s going on. 我知道肯定出事了。 143

14 I’m losing her.我要失去她了。 144

15 It’s not a big deal. 没什么大不了的。 146

16 The entire thing was a scam. 这整件事就是个骗局。 147

17 Maybe you’ll learn something. 也许你能从中有所收获。 149

18 You’re free to see other people, too. 你也可以约其他人啊。 151

19 Who do you work for? Speak it. 你是谁的人啊?快说。 152

Chapter 6 One Tree Hill 《篮球兄弟》 154

01 This is personal. 这是私事。 154

02 What’s going on with you? 你怎么回事儿啊? 155

03 Everything turned out okay. 事情都解决了。 157

04 I want your life to be good. 希望你一切都好。 159

05 So what does this dress say to you? 你觉得这件衣服怎么样? 161

06 You just took 10 years off my life. 你吓死我了! 163

07 Move your ass. 快点儿! 164

08 You ready for round two? 你想再来一轮吗? 166

09 You’re one to talk. 你竟敢说这话! 167

10 I don’t buy that for one second. 我一点儿也不这么觉得。 169

11 I can’t take this back. 我没有退路了。 171

12 Can this day just be over already? 今天的事儿还真是没完没了了。 172

13 I just can’t stand you. 我就是受不了你这个人。 174

14 I’m just playing around. 我在开玩笑呢! 175

15 Have you lost your mind? 你疯了吗? 177

16 You don’t count. 你不算。 178